Monday, June 1, 2009

happy birthday TO JIa hui


MY family love them**
althought sometimes hard to get along=]

Early in the morning go cut hair n eat food at sungai wang v zenwen n Terry(kah wing)
like before cut hair style==
regreted!!
Ah max was in a bad mood
first time c him plus he is sick hahaas
xD
we ate at Madam Wong
quite like there..
xD
then we walk walk plus today me n zenwen nid to early go back home eat..
he went yeulek ate food v his family
me too.i went to my restaurant..
it was my sister birthday
happy birthday jia hui!!
xD
love eu...
she was so happy today hahaaa
i gave her my present i bought for her
RM60 WTF
hahaa

at least she happy
the present xD
then i wen back home at 7 something...
take a bath n set off to restaurant
ate so much things..
i was so full
OMG!!
these are the pic for today hope mui happy always xD

my mother n sis

my uncle n sis


my parents n sis

sleeping pose?


my father n sis


kids n mom
cute pose?

lovely?xDxD


my sis birthday cake she in love with daisy nowadays=]
tats all..xD

No comments: